Goodis is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors to its website.
With the objective of providing a quality service, ensuring the confidentiality and security of personal data, Goodis states that compromise privacy, respecting the ethical and legal norms set by the National Commission Data Protection under the Act 67/98 of 26 October.
By continuing to use the Site and/or using the products and services made available to you on the Site, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
We will never sell any information about you to anyone. We are part of a larger company and we may share information with our parent and affiliated companies.
What Information do we collect?
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. We collect and process the following data:
- Your name, e-mail address, You Company’s name, Company type and Country of origin, Your Fiscal Identification Number,
- Information which you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our Site;
- a record of your correspondence if you contact us at email@example.com
- Information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address and Top Level Domain), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our Site ("User Information"). This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
You agree that:
- The Personal Information which you provide when you submit information via a form is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Marketing (if applicable)
- Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. If you indicated any preferences when providing us with your data, we will use these to determine what information we provide you with.
- If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email) that we use to contact you, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- By entering into an agreement with us when you (select from the following as applicable): subscribe our Newsletter,, entered a competition or prize draw run by us or on our behalf, or joined our membership, you have consented to this use of your data.
How does Goodis use the information collected?
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not share your information with any third parties other than for the limited, explicit reasons specified below; neither are we in the business of selling it to others.
The Personal Information are shared on a limited basis from time to time to send postal mail and e-mail, remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyse data, provide marketing assistance and provide customer service.
Under the Act it is guaranteed the right of access, rectification and deletion of your data, to exercise through functionality offered in the form of collection of the site itself.
Third party sites
The Goodis privacy policies do not extend to third party sites that are linked to this. The eventual provision by Goodis of hypertext links to third party sites does not involve data transfer, or any products or services listed in the Goodis www.goodis-online.com website, or through them can be obtained. The use of these links is the sole risk of the users, Goodis it’s not liable for the content, functionality, or intrusions that might result from the use, availability or access to the sites in question.
If you do not wish to receive any communications form Goodis or otherwise wish to remove your name and Personal Information from our list, please contact us at email@example.com.