The Power Bank is not charging. What should I do?
- The cable is not connected properly.
- The charger is not connected properly.
- The Power Bank is already fully charged.
- The USB cable is not compatible with this product.
Why is charging often interrupted, and the button needs to be pushed to continue charging?
- The charging current is too high which has triggered the Power Bank’s surge protection. After restarting the Power Bank, charging will resume.
- The short circuit protection has been triggered; after the power bank has been restarted, charging will resume.
Why are some digital products not charged?
- The device’s charging voltage must be 5 V.
- The device to be charged is not compatible with the Power Bank.
If the problem persists, please fill in the contact form here.
- Can I buy Goodis products directly from the Goodis website?
- Can I make technical changes to the products?
- How is the safety of our products guaranteed?
- Which e-mail address should I send my questions to regarding the operation of the product?
- Can I return my product and request a refund?
- I would like to be a Goodis representative. What should I do?
We love to hear from you, if you can’t find what you are looking for, be sure to drop us a line submitting your question with our contact form and a Goodis representative will be in touch with you shortly!Contact Us